– if you teach world issues
– if you learn world issues
– if you do research within world issues
– if you are looking for world educators
– If you write about the world
– If you think about the world
– If you miss a vision for the world
– If you miss educative inspiration about world issues
AWE News is about World Education. We wish to tell to the world, when and how we perform World Education, and when and how we advocate for World Education.
If you subscribe, a compilation of AWE News is forwarded to your email address two-three times a year.